Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Irony

 I thoroughly enjoyed my day today. I woke up around 10:00 and played some games on my phone. I got up to eat when I got hungry, and then went back to bed to watch some dramas and read some mangas....till now (about 7pm). Reading/watching romantic things always make me sad. I'm always in a daze whenever I finish a good book or movie, and can't help but reflect on how mediocre my life is. Then again, its because in literature and movies, they dramatize everything. I swear its like drugs that hype up your dopamine levels and then after its over there comes the depression. This just reminds me of a poem by Robert Frost called "Directive". It's basically about how we, as adults, are unhappy and harder to be satisfied in comparison to the innocent and younger children that we were who would be happy just with a lollipop. Go check it out.  It shows us how small we are. How insignificant we are to the world, yet we are so self centered sometimes.
LIFE IS GOOD
Read Poems. Become literate as the whole world is becoming more illiterate. CARPE DIEM.
TRAGEDIES ARE BEAUTIFUL. that reminds me. I need to make a post/rant about tragedies. I'm not crazy. It's crazy how often I have to convince some of my friends that I'm not weird. I'm normal. I'm a normal weird person. Don't just me judge because I'm the way I am; because you are the way you are and its perfect like that. This is not gibberish. 

Maybe I should do something productive this summer. I'll leave the brainstorming to later.

     Tomorrow is finally graduation for Nickel and I! For a whole year all I yearned was to sleep in and do absolutely nothing. But now as summer is approaching, I'm really worried that I won't have anything to do and die of boredom. As much as I feel like a hermit a lot of the time, if I stay in my room for more than two days without going anywhere, I WILL GO MAD.

 I'm hungry again. This is the 3rd day I had hives. I hope it goes away soon. As you see, I'm quite random. I want to go swimming on a PINK BEACH! No, I am not high.  This is me.

-Kansie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment